Enjoy a fun water splashin' family day at Dubai Hills Park's awesome Splash Pad - Dubai’s newest, coolest, and most exciting aqua attraction! Shaded and sheltered away from the sun, your little ones will be happily gliding down the slides, splashing in the puddle pool and running all around.
There's even a big bucket that keeps dumping water over your kids - so beware you never know when will you be showered from above! Parents can kick back and relax on the sandy shore whilst the little ones have a blast in the water.
ABOUT DUBAI HILLS PARK
Dubai Hills Park is a lush green oasis at the heart of Dubai Hills Estate. Constructed as the longest park in any residential community, it is known for its incredible natural beauty with 1,800 trees and palms planted.
Located just a stone’s throw away from Dubai Hills Mall and a mere fifteen minutes from Downtown Dubai, this verdant green space serves as a new escape for families to relax, unwind and explore. Attractions there include Skate Park, Splash Pad and Ice Rink.
- Kids under 16yrs old must always be supervised by an adult companion
- An accompanying adult also needs to pay the entry fee
- People of determination pay AED 25 for entry
- Carers pay normal price
- Artificial beach is included
- Dubai Hills parking is the closest one to the venue (2 minutes from the entrance). You can also drop off close to the entrance.
- Changing and shower facilities are available
- There is a restaurant, The Hills Eatery, across the street from the venue that is open throughout the day
- There is no cafe or facilities with AC at the venue
- Offers are not valid during public holidays