Have a spectacular family day out at the world’s largest ferris wheel -- Ain Dubai!
Picture yourself with never-seen-before instagrammable 360-degree views of Dubai as you climb steadily through the sky on the world's tallest observation wheel.
Create magical memories of one of the world’s most iconic cities and all its incredible landmarks. Watch the glittering city come to life at night or bathe in an Arabian sunset from 250m high.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Enjoy an approximately 38-minutes ride in an indoor, air-conditioned cabin
- Take in breathtaking 360-degree views of Dubai's skyline and catch iconic landmarks such as The Palm, Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Roam around the cabin and snap as many photos as you want
- Have a seat on the bench or feel free to stand
FOR PREMIUM CABINS:
- A premium air-conditioned cabin with comfortable leather seats
- Welcome soft drink in the Seaview Lounge
- Premium shared cabin with F&B options
- VIP Lounge Access
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Off Peak Hours are every day 2pm to 4pm & 8pm to closing time
- Peak Hours are every day 4pm to 8pm (sunset views)
- Children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 21+
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your ride
- The cabins have free WiFi
- The 'Off-Peak Hours' ticket allows you access to Ain Dubai between the hours of 2pm and 4pm or between 8pm and closing time.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your passport copy or Emirates ID and present it at the counter.
Ain Dubai will not be operational on the following dates and times:
- From March 11, 2022 and throughout Ramadan