Daily, 09:30 to 17:00, The last entry time is an hour and 15 minutes before closing.
The Canadian Museum of Nature is a renowned educational and scientific institution located in Ottawa, Ontario. Housed in an impres...
The Canadian Museum of Nature is a renowned educational and scientific institution located in Ottawa, Ontario. Housed in an impressive castle-like building, the museum showcases one of the world's best natural history collections. It offers a range of exhibits and interactive displays that bring the wonders of nature to life.
----- HIGHLIGHTS ----- - Visitors to the Canadian Museum of Nature can explore various galleries, including the Fossil Gallery, which showcases incredible collections of dinosaur skeletons.
- At the Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa, you'll learn about the country's wild spaces—from coast to coast to coast—through exhibits and interactive activities.
- The museum also hosts special exhibitions, such as "Wolves! Shape-shifters in a Changing World," which explores the evolution and adaptations of wolves through scientific research, cultural stories, and stunning images.
- In addition to its exhibitions, the Canadian Museum of Nature provides educational and interactive experiences for visitors of all ages. It is a popular tourist attraction and an important cultural institution in Ottawa.
- The Canada Goose Arctic Gallery immerses you in a chilly atmosphere created by real ice, then shines a light on Indigenous traditions, polar bears, tundra wildflowers and more.
- In the Water Gallery, you can see an enormous blue whale skeleton, as well as live water creatures, including a spotted turtle and a moon jellyfish.
- Explore a life-sized model of a limestone cave, learn how earthquakes happen or build a model volcano in the Earth Gallery.
- Live creatures are also presented, including owls and a Bald Eagle in the outdoor Owls Rendez-Vous exhibit.
----- GOOD TO KNOW ---- - Combos include tickets for general admission and the special exhibition Under the Canopy.
Tickets for Under the Canopy are not sold separately. - Under the Canopy: If you want to visit the special exhibition Under the Canopy, you must get a ticket combo, which includes general admission for the same day. Under the Canopy tickets are not sold separately.
Pricing & Offers
Purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee a smooth entry. For better value, buy a combo ticket package, which includes general admission and our special exhibition.