Take your kiddos to the National Geographic Ultimate Explorer and let them explore a world of adventures! Click MORE for further details.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Middle East’s first National Geographic Ultimate Explorer is an immersive training ground for young explorers! Designed to inspire children to become the next generation of scientists, engineers, astronauts, biologists, thinkers and explorers, National Geographic Ultimate Explorer blends augmented reality, virtual reality and 3D technology to create a fully immersive play-based learning experience for children between 5-12.
1. Space Jump: VR technology transports guests to the limitless explorations of space.
2. Wild River Recon: Water raft through remote rivers with VR technology and go on a fun-filled mission to photograph rare animals.
3. Robotics Lab: In this laboratory of science and learning, become an inventor and program robots for special missions.
4. Terra Studios: Move mountains, create rivers and work with forces of nature to protect the animals.
5. Upcycle: Learn the importance of sustainability. Create improvised tools by upgrading and reusing materials.
6. Canopy Climbers: Join energetic explorers and swing, jump and crawl through this forest adventure!
7. Critter Cam: Our animal friends are excited to meet Ultimate Explorers. Find out where our animal friends live and more!
- Tickets purchased online are valid for 1 month after purchase
- Explorers below 70cm are free of charge and will not be able to access both the VR rides.
- Space Jump is only for 12 years old to adults.
- Explorers below 10 years old should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Location: The Galleria New Expansion, Level 2, The Galleria Al Maryah Island