Spend the day at Louvre Abu Dhabi with it's endless variety of exhibitions, masterpieces and rotating installations. Gain an understanding of the world, and what connects us as humans as you and your family explore everything this grand museum has to offer.
--HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS--
- The Children's Museum is currently closed
- Masks and gloves must be worn at all times whilst at the museum. Please come prepared
- Thermal scanning is in place on entry - if you show any symptom of illness, such as a fever (≥37.3℃), coughing or shortness of breath, regrettably we won’t be able to let you into the museum
- Social distancing measures (2m) are in place throughout the museum
- Valet parking, cloakroom and prayers rooms are currently unavailable
- Only small bags and handbags are allowed in the museum
- The Museum only accepts contactless payments
- No paper maps or brochures will be available at the museum - Download our free app so you can fully explore our artworks and navigate the museum. Don’t forget your headphones!
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum
- The museum is following a strict cleaning and hygiene programme
- Artworks are incredibly precious, so no touching please
- Last entry time slot is 5.30 pm, visitors must depart at 6.30 pm.
The museum galleries tell a chronological history of human creativity that explores the shared ideas and issues that have defined our common humanity from pre-history to the present.
Featuring a global selection of around 600 masterpieces drawn from a growing permanent collection, their displays are also regularly updated with a rolling roster world-class loans from our international partners, which means that there is always something new for visitors to discover.
Created in collaboration with our French Museum partners, Louvre Abu Dhabi presents four major international exhibitions each year that explore issues and themes that are common to all humanity. Follow them to stay up to date with their latest exhibitions.
Have the perfect cup of coffee at Aptitude Café's outdoor terrace on Louvre Abu Dhabi's promenade, located outside the museum in the Louvre Abu Dhabi Park. Speciality coffees, ice cream, wraps, salads, sweets, small bites and more, it’s the destination of choice for true coffee aficionados and offers a spectacular view of Jean Nouvel’s breathtaking architecture – a perfect spot for a photograph of Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Contemplate the sea and skyline from the Jean Nouvel-designed café, a relaxing dining experience that blends distinct Emirati and European flavours. Visitors can also savour special menus that are designed to complement each of our temporary exhibitions, inviting you to add a special memory to your visit.
--BENEFITS OF GOING--
As the first universal museum of its kind in the Middle East, Louvre Abu Dhabi’s art, artefacts, exhibitions and events combine to tell the shared human stories that transcend differences of culture, time and place.
The museum is closed on Monday.
Admission gives you access to the Museum Galleries, exhibitions, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, museum café and boutique. Tickets can be purchased online, at the museum, or through the Call Center on 600 56 55 66.
Children under 13 years, Art Club members, Student and Teacher Pass holders, ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists, People of Determination with one companion, enter for FREE
Last entry and last ticket purchase is 30 minutes prior to closing.
Admission Young (13-22) Children <13
AED 63 AED 31.50 FREE
Amazing experience for kids
- 5.0 5 Love it!
- 2 years ago
- Mera G Horani
Who said arts and museums are not kids and toddlers. Louvre has a very nice concept. Me and my kids spent 2 hours... Enjoyed the digital puzzles made of art piece and climbing the maze upstairs all the way to tbe dress up costumes area. Kids dressed up like Chinese, Robin hood, Emirati and then enjoyed the reading section. Kids under 13 enter for free.
- 0 1
- 5.0 5 Love it!
- 16 hours ago
- Razan odeh
The museum itself is beautiful inside and out, and the things displayed were incredible. My favorite section to explore were the paintings, there was even an original Picasso painting! There were also activities for kids so they will be entertained f
- 0 1