For the best experience - download our app and receive extra cashback every time you book!
Thanks to Kidz Blog, your boys and girls can get creative with glitter and colourful paints to create their own starry sky Galaxy Jar! This mesmerising galaxy in a jar is super easy to make and a cool decorative piece that will take your littles on a trip to outer space.
1. Begin by filling the mason jar 1/3 of the way with water.
2. Grab the silver glitter and add it to the water. You can put as much or as little glitter as you would like.
3. Decide what colour paint you want to use first and add a few drops of it into the mason jar. Make sure you screw the lid back on to the jar tightly.
4. Now for the fun part! Lightly shake the mason jar and watch the water, paint and glitter mix together.
5. Next, stretch out the cotton balls and place them at the bottom of the mason jar. 6. Repeat steps 1-5 until you reach the top of the jar and place the lid back on.
ABOUT KIDZ.BLOG Kidz.Blog! is a bi-monthly children’s magazine that aims to educate children through fun games and puzzles. The concept of Kidz.Blog sprouts from creating a community publication that is fun and educational. Articles featured in the magazine are by influential people and regular school students. The core of the content is aimed to motivate children’s participation in art and literature by encouraging submissions as well as written discussions.
Leave a comment
Valentine's Day is just around the corner - the ultimate day to tell family and friends just how muc...
If you're looking for a fun and easy project to do at home, Kidz Blog, together with Razan and Celin...
Parents have been real superheroes during this entire period of time so they’ve earned themselves a ...
It is certainly heating up outside and though we're finally allowed to visit our gorgeous beaches ag...
Find your little one's inner Picasso......
The thought of doing distance learning until the end of the school year is enough to fill us parents...
Stay up to date on this
latest offers and deals
This field is required
It takes 30 seconds
We have sent an email to Open the email and confim your email address
Almost there! Just one last step...
let's verify your email - this is where we'll send any booking receipts!
This email is already taken
We have sent an OTP to
Please enter valid verification code
Your email has been verified.