They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So whether you’re looking for something hearty such as deliciously whipped up eggs and fluffy stacks of pancakes or yummy healthy options à la avo on toast and granola, these restaurants and cafés serve up breakfast for the whole family that are worth…Read More
Thanks to Kidz Blog, your boys and girls can get creative with glitter and colourful paints to create their own starry sky Galaxy Jar! This mesmerising galaxy in a jar is super easy to make and a cool decorative piece that will take your littles on a trip to outer space.
What You'll Need
- A Mason jar
- Paints in pink, blue, and purple colours
- Silver glitter
- Cotton balls
1. Begin by filling the mason jar 1/3 of the way with water.
2. Grab the silver glitter and add it to the water. You can put as much or as little glitter as you would like.
3. Decide what colour paint you want to use first and add a few drops of it into the mason jar. Make sure you screw the lid back on to the jar tightly.
4. Now for the fun part! Lightly shake the mason jar and watch the water, paint and glitter mix together.
5. Next, stretch out the cotton balls and place them at the bottom of the mason jar.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until you reach the top of the jar and place the lid back on.
Kidz.Blog! is a bi-monthly children’s magazine that aims to educate children through fun games and puzzles. The concept of Kidz.Blog sprouts from creating a community publication that is fun and educational. Articles featured in the magazine are by influential people and regular school students. The core of the content is aimed to motivate children’s participation in art and literature by encouraging submissions as well as written discussions.