For the best experience - download our app and receive extra cashback every time you book!
If you're looking for a fun and easy project to do at home, Kidz Blog, together with Razan and Celine of the arts and crafts blog, The Sandbox Girls, have four exciting experiments involving colours for you to try out! Excited to play around with colours?
1. Place Smarties or M&Ms around the edge of a white plate and pour a little bit of water in the middle.
2. Wait for a while and watch what happens when the water combines with the M&Ms - the colours dissolve to make a rainbow!
1. Pour some milk in the plate and add drops of food colouring
2. Coat a cotton bud in some fabric cleaner and dip it in the middle of the plate to see what happens!
1. Cut a lemon in half and pour some food colouring and fabric cleaner on top of the lemon
2. Add a few teaspoons of baking soda and watch as the colours fizz!
1. Prepare 4 cups of water and add the food colouring in each cup: Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. Place the cups next to each other in a straight row.
2. Fold some napkins into strips and dip each side of the napkin into a cup.
3. Watch what happens as the napkins absorb the water!
Kidz.Blog! is a bi-monthly children’s magazine that aims to educate children through fun games and puzzles. The concept of Kidz.Blog sprouts from creating a community publication that is fun and educational. Articles featured in the magazine are by influential people and regular school students. The core of the content is aimed to motivate children’s participation in art and literature by encouraging submissions as well as written discussions.
Leave a comment
Valentine's Day is just around the corner - the ultimate day to tell family and friends just how muc...
Parents have been real superheroes during this entire period of time so they’ve earned themselves a ...
It is certainly heating up outside and though we're finally allowed to visit our gorgeous beaches ag...
Find your little one's inner Picasso......
The thought of doing distance learning until the end of the school year is enough to fill us parents...
Thanks to Kidz Blog, your boys and girls can get creative with glitter and colourful paints to creat...
Stay up to date on this
latest offers and deals
This field is required
It takes 30 seconds
We have sent an email to Open the email and confim your email address
Almost there! Just one last step...
let's verify your email - this is where we'll send any booking receipts!
This email is already taken
We have sent an OTP to
Please enter valid verification code
Your email has been verified.