Sat-Sun 10:00 to 18:00; Our hours may change. Please visit this page to check before coming to the park.
Kivi Park is a true four-season park with a variety of activities to get outside and enjoy any season. The park has a wide network...
Kivi Park is a true four-season park with a variety of activities to get outside and enjoy any season. The park has a wide network of groomed trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing and skiing, and many on-site attractions for families including playgrounds, an ice rink, a skate path, basketball courts, and much more. Whatever your level, there is an activity at Kivi Park for you.
------------ HIGHLIGHTS ------------
- Kivi Park Trails: Venture through the impressive 55.7 km world-class trail network established for snowshoeing, classic and skate cross-country skiing, fat biking, mountain biking, hiking, and dog walking.
- Crowley Lake. (Seasonally from June to October) Situated on the southern side, Crowley Lake provides access to canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, fishing, and hiking. Bring your own equipment or rent some onsite for the entire family at the Crowley Lake Outpost.
- Kivi Park features a multitude of attractions and amenities to make your stay fun and engaging for you and the entire family.
- The first playground of its kind in Northern Ontario with a mega tower and gravity rail.
- Kivi Cafe: Enjoy a hot beverage to stay warm or a snack on the go to keep you full of energy!