Jan - July, Tue-Sun 09:00 to 17:00 Mid August - November 30 Tue-Sun 09:00 to 17:00 December Tue- Sat 09:00 to18:00, Sun 09:00 to 17:00, Closed Tuesday's after Labour Day & Thanksgiving, Refer Website for Holiday hours & Holiday closures
Pine Farm Orchards is not only a pick-your-own and ready-picked apple orchard, but also a bakeshop, a quaint country cafe, a gift ...
Pine Farm Orchards is not only a pick-your-own and ready-picked apple orchard, but also a bakeshop, a quaint country cafe, a gift shop, and a place to access both hiking and biking trails.
Located on the Oak Ridges Moraine, we are a bicycle-friendly and kid-friendly orchard with pint-size trees for easy picking. We are a learning and teaching environment with educational tours offered.
----- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO -----
- The 2023 apple-picking season will begin mid-August
- Apples ripen at different times and these are approximate harvest dates. We advise you to not pick apples that are not ripe.
- Harvest start dates are approximate. Call ahead or visit our What’s On! page for the best picking times and availability!
- Please don’t pick apples that are not in season or pick from areas that are blocked off. They’re not ready for eating, and you might damage the tree!
- Please don’t climb trees – trees are easily damaged and children can be hurt when climbing or hanging onto branches.
- No picnics or outside food allowed in the orchard or store area. Local parks and community centers offer this service and space area for you.
- Service dogs and friendly family dogs on leash are welcome and poop and scoop there are garbages in the orchard and at the store. No off-leash pets, please. We also sell dog ice cream!
- Garbage and recycling pails are provided - please be courteous to others and use them. Do NOT throw masks or gloves on the ground, use the receptacles provided, or take them home with you to dispose of.
- Using your own reusable bags for picking is cool — and good for the environment!
- No bags? No problem. We provide them on-site.
- Please don’t block entrances or exits
- Safety first! This is a working farm: enjoy your time here at your own risk.