Go on an incredible adventure with your family at Sharjah Safari, the largest safari in the world outside Africa! Click MORE for further details.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Spread out over 800 hectares
- Home to 120 different species and up to 50,000 animals
- Animals at the safari include birds, reptiles and mammals such as lions, elephants, giraffes, black and white rhinoceros, crocodiles, deer, bulls and many other endangered animals
- Lots of experiences for the whole family including: exhibits, shows, activities, safari tour and more
- Located within the Al Bardi Reserve in the city of Al Dhaid in Sharjah
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Last entry to the park is at 3:30pm
- Last Safari Tour departs 4:00pm
- Sharjah Safari is open from 1st October to 31st May and closed from 1st June to 30th September
***Prices are correct as of writing but we recommend to check the venue's own website for possible updates.