Tue-Thu 11:00 to 17:30, Fri-Sun from 9:00, Mon CLOSED
Experience the UAE’s highest peak with the adrenaline fuelled Jais Sledder toboggan run. With spectacular views of the Hajar mount...
Experience the UAE’s highest peak with the adrenaline fuelled Jais Sledder toboggan run. With spectacular views of the Hajar mountain range and panoramic scenery of the coastline in Ras Al Khaimah, the low-slung track is 1,840-metres and reaches speeds of up to 40 kilometers per hour.
Thanks to the rides’ individual braking system, you are able to enjoy the ride at your own pace and take in every turn and curve. The sleds are designed to seat two individuals comfortably with a maximum weight of 150kg, although you can choose to have the sled all to yourself.
Tickets are sold only over the counter in bundles of one or three rides so you can enjoy the Jais Sledder along with the other thrill inducing experiences that Jais Mountain has to offer like the Jais Flight and the Jais Sky Tour.
------- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO -------
- Children under the age of 8 or those with a height of less than 135cm need to accompanied by someone older than 8 years old
- DRIVERS should be at least 138cm tall and 10 years old to drive alone
- DRIVERS should be at least 150cm tall and 12 years old to drive along with a passenger
- PASSENGERS should be at least 3 years old and a minimum of 105cm in height
- The combined weight of the riders (maximum of two) per sled cannot exceed 150 kgs
------- Summer timings may be different
Prices are correct as of writing but we recommend to check the venue's own website for possible updates.