Whether you’re visiting Ras Al Khaimah or you’re a resident, Al Naeem Mall is a local icon for shopping and dining - and the iconi...
Whether you’re visiting Ras Al Khaimah or you’re a resident, Al Naeem Mall is a local icon for shopping and dining - and the iconic Cheeky Monkeys play-area is now part of the fun. Whether you’re looking for the kids to blow off some steam, join a class, or celebrate their birthday, Cheeky Monkeys has got you covered.
At Cheeky Monkeys Al Naeem Mall kids can lose themselves for hours in the fun of the massive soft-play zone filled with slides, trampolines, and ball-pits; role-play and act out fantasies in the Monkey Clubhouse; they can even make their own crafts and create memorable art in the Arts and Crafts corner. Special occasions and birthdays are also a Cheeky Monkeys specialty, where staff can help you plan the perfect day starting with decorations through to food and entertainment.
Year-round classes, and camps are also on offer at Cheeky Monkeys Al Ain Mall. So keep an eye on their calendar. Your children will learn, play, and engage through a number of activities designed to help them develop their confidence and explore their interests under the watch of a qualified guide.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult as the staff are not able to supervise the kids
- Only children aged 10 months to 8 years are allowed in
- Below 10 months are free with an older child
- Regarding the 2hr Playdate, Food should be consumed during the 2hr duration. After 2 hours, extra time is chargeable.
------ WEDNESDAY PASS ------
- The Wednesday Pass gives 1-hour access to max. 2 children on Wednesdays between 2pm to 7pm
- Not applicable during public holidays
- Not applicable in conjunction with another offer