**Qasr Al Watan will be closed to the public on Saturday 15th April 2023.**
Gain incredible insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the UAE and its vision to the future at the newly opened, one of its kind, Qasr Al Watan.
Spend a few hours in the stunning gardens or add on the option of exploring everything the palace has to offer. Inside, your whole family will marvel at the beauty of Arabian craftsmanship, architecture and interior design.
Book lovers will be impressed with its extensive Qasr Al Watan Library, which is home to a vast collection of books focusing on the culture, development, and achievements of the United Arab Emirates.
In the evenings, you can catch "Palace in Motion", a light and sound show projected onto the facades of the iconic building: a story told in three acts about the past, present, and the future vision of the nation.
Along with the normal tours, private guided tours can also be booked in English or Arabic.
General admission to Qasr Al Watan Palace
Palace in Motion - a unique evening 15min Laser & Sound Show (subject to availability)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please bring a print-out of your e-ticket(s) and government-issued photo ID(s) with you
- You must redeem your ticket(s) before the end date shown on your printer ticket, or it will expire
- Capacity restrictions apply; please arrive early to avoid disappointment
- Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket
- Children aged 3 and under do not require a ticket and can enter for free. Government-issued photo ID may be required as proof of age
- This ticket does not include a tour
- Certain zones, areas, attractions, exhibitions, shows and outlets may be unavailable during your visit