Are your little ones passionate about the vast and fascinating world of marine animals? Or are they simply just curious creatures who love to learn and explore? If so, then the Junior Marine Biologist after school activity at The National Aquarium is not to be missed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Through this exciting and hands-on after school activity, kids from 5-15 years have the unique opportunity to step into the shoes of a Marine Biologist, taking care of more than 46,000 animals from around the world.
- A guided program led by an educator will teach the kids how to perform activities professional biologists do on a daily basis, such as animal care, selecting and providing the nutrition to different species, monitoring their environment, and how to enrich the life of the animals under human care.
- Your kiddos will have a unique chance to join efforts with the team in taking care of the aquarium's lovely temporary residents from the Wildlife Rescue Program, the Sea Turtles.
- The program applies a scientific approach that will allow students to enhance and apply their knowledge in ecology, biology, and chemistry in a real-world scenario.
HOW TO BOOK
1) Click the BOOK NOW button on this page
2) Select the DAY you would like to book.
3) Enter child's NAME, AGE, PARENT/GUARDIAN NAME, CONTACT NUMBER & EMAIL in the "Special Request" Box.
4) Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, click SUBMIT to be taken to the payment page.
5) Confirm and pay booking
6) Contact venue to confirm registration