Campbell's Orchards is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market in Prince Edward County. The market retails fresh-grown produce, bak...
Campbell's Orchards is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market in Prince Edward County. The market retails fresh-grown produce, baked goods, gift items, and other great products!
While you are browsing in our quaint market, children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground. Our animals arrive at the farm at Easter and our mazes are open from September until the end of October! Join us for wagon rides every weekend of the Fall (weather dependent).
Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash and not in the store.
----- PICK YOUR OWN ----- June: - Strawberries: Our strawberry fields are open for picking between approximately June 15 and June 30. Be sure to check our website and social media pages frequently in June as this is a very short season!
Raspberries July- See you in 2024 Experience the taste of summer by picking your own raspberries at Campbell's Orchards! Our raspberry fields are open for picking seasonally from early July until Mid July approximately.
- Apples:(August to October) We grow a large variety of delicious apple varieties for pick-your-own. Pick-your-own apples are perfect for a fun family outing, making homemade pies, sauces, and more.
- Tomatoes (August): Get the freshest, most flavourful tomatoes by picking your own at Campbell's Orchards! Our fields are full of ripe, juicy tomatoes during the peak season. Come out and enjoy the taste of vine-ripened tomatoes picked at the perfect time.
Mid-Summer Sunflower Tours! in September
---- Group visits at the farm can include: -----
- A wagon tour of the farm, eat an apple that you pick from the tree
- Learn the secret life of apple trees and how we keep our apples fresh and crisp for months after they are picked
- You can take your group through our Corn Maze (in the dark is an option!)
- Visit with our farm animals.
- Sit around a bonfire and roast some marshmallows - maybe even a campfire sing-along!
- Pick a pumpkin right out of the patch or pick bushels of apples...it is totally up to you!