Reesor's Farm Market's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fields are Now Open! The maze and Pyro Pumpkin field will be open from Thursdays to Saturdays in September and Tuesdays to Saturdays in October.
Weekdays and Saturdays in September will be drop in with no reservation needed. October Saturdays and Thanksgiving Monday will require a reservation.
The Corn Maze and Pick Your Own Pumpkins fields are located in close walking proximity to Reesor's Farm Market located at 10825 9th Line, Markham.
Check-in is at the Farm Market on weekdays and at the field "check-in" wagon on Saturdays.
- For your own and others' safety, please walk while in the maze and pumpkin fields.
- Children under 13 years of age must remain under the direct supervision of an adult.
- There is no smoking or pets allowed in the maze, pumpkin field, or farm market.
- Please wear appropriate footwear for uneven farm terrain and fall weather conditions.
- Children are not to ride in the wheelbarrows.
----- Corn Maze Tips ------
- The purpose of the maze is to find your way from the entrance to the exit. It is a fun challenge. Half way through the maze there is a look out platform that will help you know where you are at.
- You may request a map of the maze to have with you just in case you find the maze pattern difficult. The Farm Market phone number is on the map if you need staff help.
- Please stay on the maze path. Do not cut through the corn stalks as that ruins the maze for others.
- Please do not pick the corn in the maze. It will be harvested in the end of the season with proceeds from the harvest going to the Canadian Food Grains Bank.