Toronto High Park Little League is a volunteer-based House League program. All players must be registered and actively playing on...
Toronto High Park Little League is a volunteer-based House League program. All players must be registered and actively playing on a house league team to qualify to try out for a Rep Team, with rep workouts held in late Spring.
------ PROGRAMS ------ - The High Park Instructional/T-Ball program is a training process by which youngsters aged 6-8 years old can learn, develop and practice fundamental baseball skills at an early age and receive maximum enjoyment from the experience.
- Little League Baseball is the world’s largest organized youth sports program designated for children 9 -12 years of age.
- High Park Little League has a Minor division (ages 9 and 10) and a Major division (ages 11 and 12). The league welcomes players moving up from the T-Ball program as well as new players for each division who must attend a spring evaluation after which they are placed on a team.
----- REGISTRATIONS ----- - Please note that our Instructional, T-Ball, and Minors and Majors Baseball registrations are now closed. Due to high demand, waitlists for those programs are also closed for the 2023 season.
- If you’re interested in signing up next year, registration typically begins in early January. At that time, we will announce deadlines here, but also on our social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- For our baseball program, all who’ve registered will be evaluated in February or March — including all High Park T-Ball players moving up to the baseball program.
------ KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER ------ - Instructional players are 6 yrs. old, T-Ball players are 7-8, and Little League players are 9-12 yrs. old. For the 2024 season, your child’s age is determined by their age on August 31, 2024.
- Player evaluations for the baseball program are required for players moving up from the High Park T-Ball program to Little League as well as for new players aged 9-12. RETURNING players are excluded since they are already placed on a team.
- Players must reside or attend school within our boundaries, which extend south from Lawrence Avenue down to Lake Ontario, and Etobicoke Creek east to Bayview Avenue.
- If NEW or a T-Ball graduate, the child must be evaluated and drafted to a team. Please note: RETURNING Little League players are guaranteed a spot on a team. Due to limited capacity, resources, and high demand, NEW players will be drafted based on the available spots remaining.
- The league also operates Rep Programs for all age-groups within both the T-ball and Baseball divisions. All players must be registered and actively playing on a house league team to qualify to try out for a Rep team.