North Toronto Soccer Club is located in mid-town Toronto. They offer year-round programs for children and youth between 4 and 18. ...
North Toronto Soccer Club is located in mid-town Toronto. They offer year-round programs for children and youth between 4 and 18. The club has highly qualified coaches who specialize in working with children and youth players of all abilities.
North Toronto Soccer Club's Summer Camp field is located at Eglinton Park. They also have a Summer Academy at Eglinton Park.
Fall Season: Indoor (Fall & Winter) Programs, Spring Festival /Tournament, Spring Schedule Summer Session Festival/Tournament, Summer schedule
- Select Program Indoor/Outdoor: The Nitros Select Program is offered to players ages 9 to 12 looking to continue developing their soccer skills and techniques in a more structured environment. This program looks to provide an opportunity to bridge the gap between NT’s Recreational House League and Nitros Development Programs by offering 2-weekday practice sessions, occasional exhibition games, and weekend festivals.
- Special Olympics
- Nitros Development Program U8-U10: The Nitros Development Program is designed to provide young players between the ages of 7 and 10 the opportunity to develop fundamental sport and movement skills in a welcoming, fun, and safe environment.
Players participating in this Program will train two to three times per week and play in one game per week against other local clubs throughout the season.
- Advanced Development Program U11-U12: The Advanced Development Program is designed to provide young players between the ages of 10 and 12 the opportunity to further develop fundamental sport and movement skills in a welcoming, fun, and safe environment.
- Competitive Program U13-U18: The Competitive Program is designed to provide youth players between the ages of 12 and 18 the opportunity to develop their skills while competing in either Regional or Local competitions.
- OPDL U13 - U17: The OPDL is Ontario Soccer’s standards-based provincial league and represents the highest level of youth soccer in Ontario.
- High-Performance U18-U21: The High-Performance Program is designed to prepare players for post-secondary soccer opportunities such as U-Sports, NCAA, and professional Club opportunities. The High-Performance Program is year-round and runs from Early January to the end of November.
- The Goalkeeping Program (U10+): This program works alongside the U10 and older age groups from our NDP, ADP, Competitive, Talented Pathway and High Performance programs.