PIANO PIANO is located east of Little Italy on Harbord Street ) with the main restaurant at street level and a unique family-oriented dining space called the Piccolo Piano room below.
- A kid’s playroom with dress-up toys, a chalkboard wall, play tent, books, and a slew of other games to occupy your kids when they are done eating.
- A kid’s menu that is also a colouring sheet (crayons available)
- In addition to the fun playroom and appealing menu, a TV is set up with Netflix to calm them down. Kids are welcome to get up and move around the room and go in and out of the play area, too.
- The menu options for the kiddies has been based on a nutritionist's advice, that is a mix-match meal for the kiddies to choose.
- One of the best features of this new space. Everyone in the Piccolo room is there for the same reason: to enjoy a night out with family and to do so in a relaxed environment.