Is your child ready to start big school? Discover Dunecrest’s exceptional Early Childhood Program (Pre-KG to KG 2) for children ag...
Is your child ready to start big school? Discover Dunecrest’s exceptional Early Childhood Program (Pre-KG to KG 2) for children aged 3, 4 and 5. Click MORE to learn why Dunecrest is the perfect choice for your little one.
Your child will be welcomed with infectious smiles, high-fives and lots of love every single day!
**Located near Al Barari, close to Arabian Ranches, Falcon City and The Villa
------ WHAT TO EXPECT ------
- Dunecrest gets to know every child as an individual and provide a tailored, holistic program designed to foster independent learning for the littlest learners.
- From art to science, music to sports, wellness to well-rounded, they want their students’ minds, bodies, and hearts to be healthy and happy.
- A positive, supportive community school that celebrates individuality as well as collective and personal achievements.
- Dunecrest goes the extra mile to ensure a seamless start to the new school year.
------ LEARNING PROGRAM ------
At Dunecrest American School, the KG2 Program focuses on building strong Literacy & Math skills, following AERO Common Core Plus Curricular Standards. The Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) provide students a solid foundation in Science.
They also follow the CSTA (Computer Science Teachers Association) standards for Technology Education; NCAS (National Core Art Standards) for Art and Music, as well as SHAPE America and Ready Body, Learning Minds™ Program.
------ FACILITES ------
- Beautiful, 8-acre campus thoughtfully designed with students’ well-being, community dynamics and modern pedagogical standards in mind.
- The Early Childhood department is a cheerful, colorful space that sparks creativity, engages little learners and encourages exploration.
- Spacious, well-resourced classrooms that open up onto connected play areas and planting gardens.
- Every classroom is equipped with its own library, organized by Lexile level, students are encouraged to read extensively, as individuals and in groups.
- State-of-the-art play equipment that has been selected carefully to encourage risk-taking, allowing students to develop their gross motor skills, confidence and independence.
- A dedicated wellness room for mindfulness and yoga that allows for a meditative break from the day.
- Motor Lab to help develop young children physically so they are primed to learn.
- Technologically advanced learning spaces, Science and STEAM labs and maker-spaces, and top-tier athletics complex including an indoor gymnasium, regulation-sized soccer field, professionally-laid running track, swimming pool and tennis court.
------ HOW TO APPLY ------
Should you wish to learn more about this outstanding school, call on +971 4 508 7444 or write to [email protected] to make an appointment for a visit.
------ ABOUT DUNECREST AMERICAN SCHOOL ------
Dunecrest American School provides a holistic and future-focused American program with the IB Diploma®. As a part of the Esol Education family of schools, they have been delivering exceptional education in the Middle East and Europe for more than 45 years. This depth of experience coupled with a passion for teaching, enables Dunecrest to inspire excellence and raise student achievement every day, every way.
The greatest testament to their success is that nearly 25,000 Esol Education graduates attend some of the top universities in the world.
------ ABOUT ESOL EDUCATION ------
Dunecrest American School has been established by Esol Education, an organization with a heritage of over 45 years of educational excellence, currently serving over 10,000 students in international schools across Europe, Middle East and East Asia.
The world’s largest operator of international American schools, Esol Education is committed to providing students with an inspiring and well rounded education, building solid academic foundations for future success, while igniting imaginations, fostering critical thinking, and shaping engaged lifelong learners.