The outstanding Dubai Scholars Private School is launching the DS Nursery September 2022! Click MORE to know all about their curri...
The outstanding Dubai Scholars Private School is launching the DS Nursery September 2022! Click MORE to know all about their curriculum and how this will be a year of fun and amazing growth for your little star.
------ CURRICULUM ------
The nursery will follow the British EYFS program based on the 7 areas of development:
1. Communication and Language Communication and language underpins a child’s understanding, speaking, listening and attention skills. Communication and language is developed through rhythm and rhyme time, messy play, show and tell, group time, small world play and 1:1 Key Person time.
2. Personal Social and Emotional Development Personal, social and emotional development helps children to develop a positive sense and respect for themselves, and for others. It enables children to learn social skills and a positive attitude to learning.
3. Physical Development Physical development encourages moving and handling and helps develop an understanding of health and self-care. Physical development is encouraged in lots of ways including; obstacle courses, garden games (spatial awareness), mark making, threading and self-care activities.
4. Understanding the World Understanding the world explores people and communities, the world and technology. We support understanding the world through small world play, computer play, science experiments, music time, visiting the local community and celebrating festivals.
5. Expressive Arts & Design Expressive arts and design develops imagination by exploring and using media and materials through construction, role play, exploring materials, musical movement and creative activities.
6. Literacy Literacy is the foundation of learning to read and write. We support Literacy development through story time, mark-making, letter of the week and book of the month.
7. Mathematics Mathematics develops the understanding of numbers, shape, space and measure. You will find Mathematics in our water play, cooking, puzzles, sequencing activities, following routine and mealtimes.
------ ADMISSIONS ------
Parents can reach out to Ms. Mariette Mehra, our Admissions Manager at [email protected] for their child’s admissions at Dubai Scholars nursery or Click ENQUIRE NOW to contact the admissions team.
------ ABOUT DUBAI SCHOLARS PRIVATE SCHOOL ------
Dubai Scholars Private School aims to provide a student-centered learning environment where children are authors of their own learning and become authors of their own futures.
Situated on a 200,000 sq. ft. footprint, in the Al Qusais neighborhood, Dubai Scholars boasts a multi-purpose facility. Their campus was specifically designed to support the school’s mission across its academic plan for a well-rounded student whether in class, on sports fields or in arts studios.