Dive into the largest aquarium in the Middle East with the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi's Scuba Diving program.
You and the kiddos will be able to enjoy the experience of diving freely in the aquarium’s main tank with an exciting scuba diving experience for both certified and non-certified divers. Yes, you've read that correctly; even if you've never even put on a snorkeler before in your life, you can still enjoy this incredible diving opportunity and experience what it feels like to swim with marine life.
You will enjoy up to 25 to 45-minute dive to a minimum depth of 5 meters (15 feet).
Dive duration is 2 hours long. Dives are available daily at 12:30, 14:30, 16:30 and 18:30. Divers need to be at the aquarium 20-30 min before program start.
***BOOKINGS ARE ON A ON REQUEST BASIS***
Please contact the venue's diving team to check availability via email, phone or WhatsApp: [email protected]
| +971 54 990 5974
WHAT TO KNOW
- The tickets purchased will be valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase.
- All Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Booking to be confirmed at least 24hrs prior to requested timing.
- Guests must be medically fit and not be taking prescription medications. Otherwise, a doctor's clearance is needed to dive.
- Guests must not fly or go over 300m (Burj Khalifa tower) 12 hours after the dive.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 1 dive in the Aquarium’s main Bu Tinah exhibit
- All dive equipment
WHAT TO BRING?
- Shower soaps
HOW TO BOOK
1) Click the BOOK NOW button on this page
2) Enter participant's NAME, AGE, NUMBER & EMAIL in the "Special Request" Box.
3) Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, click SUBMIT to be taken to the payment page.
4) Confirm and pay booking
5) Contact venue to book your session slot
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AQUARIUM
The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi is a world-class facility that is home to an array of aquatic life. The Aquarium has ten thematic zones and houses over 46,000 animals and 330 species from the distant corners of the planet. Walking through the largest tunnel in the Middle East, you will be surrounded by divers and 22,000 animals. All of the animals are cared for by a team of 80 sea-life experts.
At the core of The National Aquarium is education, with an entire department dedicated to learning and enhancing environment knowledge.