Jun, Jul, Aug, Mon - Fri 10:00 to 18:00 Saturday/Sunday/Holidays 09:00 to 20:00
Burd’s Family Fishing is well known for the great park-like scenery located in Stouffville, Ontario. Rainbow trout fishing at Burd...
Burd’s Family Fishing is well known for the great park-like scenery located in Stouffville, Ontario. Rainbow trout fishing at Burd’s is a great sport for the young/old and amateur/professional; we offer Rainbow trout fishing for everyone. This budding industry is looking to attain the designation of largest Rainbow trout fishing in Ontario and look forward to dishing up the fish you catch on a platter in the near future. Burd’s attracts fishermen and women from all over the globe.
- Feel free to bring a picnic lunch since Burd’s provides plenty of picnic tables and protection for an outdoor lunch.
- Burds is happy to host any of your corporate events. Everything from Employee appreciation days, Team building experience, charity events and family picnic events. A unique setting to engage employees and/or their families with interactive programs.
- Birthday Parties: Great adventure for children of all ages. Burd’s Family Fishing is proud to announce new options for birthday party groups.
- Bday Party Pkg Inclusions: Entrance 1 fish per child (packaged and put on ice) Rod rental Bait and landing net Staff supervised for fishing portion of your party
- Addons: Make your own lure, Jumping Castle, Loot Bags, Pizza or Subs order, customized cakes
-------- Rules ---------
- You must keep any fish you catch - If you are using your own fishing rod the hooks must be barbed - No dogs are permitted on the premises - No fly fishing unless otherwise arranged by management - No BBQ’S Allowed on the premises
Pricing & Offers
Day at the Pond
* All rates are subject to change without notice ** Guests are welcome to bring their own rods.