The beautiful landscape and natural charm of the Port Credit River is home to the Mississauga Canoe Club. Host to many practices, ...
The beautiful landscape and natural charm of the Port Credit River is home to the Mississauga Canoe Club. Host to many practices, regattas and the annual Mississauga Dragon Boat Festival. From novice paddlers to future Olympians, every member has the chance to train and compete in this unique setting.
------------- PROGRAMS --------------
- Youth Youth Club Programs from 7 years old. All interests and abilities, no experience required. All equipment provided. Stand up paddle Programs from age 15 +
Summer Camps Summer Camps offered for youth aged 7-12. Focus on fun, fitness, water safety and participation. Instructor to child ratio is 1:8
- Adults Our Masters program caters to adults over the age of 25. This fitness and paddling program is designed for both experienced and beginner paddlers. Stand Up Paddle programs are great for adult novice or experienced.
- Paddle All is a program introduced by Canoe Kayak Canada to promote paddling for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Program Duration: This is an eight week program that will start the week of June 26. Practices are tentatively scheduled to run twice weekly on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-7pm. Participants will chose either Tuesday or Thursday (once per week)
- The MCC Para Program is designed for individuals with physical disabilities to participate in the sport of Canoe and Kayak.
- The 2023 Team Blue Racing Program is intended for participants aged 15 – 21 years old who are excited at the potential of excelling at a new sport or simply keen on continued development in Canoe/Kayak towards 2024.