Joe Rockhead is a popular indoor rock climbing gym situated in Toronto. It offers a thrilling and challenging experience for indiv...
Joe Rockhead is a popular indoor rock climbing gym situated in Toronto. It offers a thrilling and challenging experience for individuals of all ages and skill levels interested in rock climbing.
- They offer various youth programs such as "Climbing for Kids" that welcomes all Gen-Z climbers of all levels, which is beneficial for children's overall well-being in terms of physical activity.
- They also offer "Camp Joe Rockhead's" where campers can spend their mornings on a mix of short, tricky boulders and tall, adventurous routes.
- Joe Rockhead's also has "School Groups" whose educators and group facilitators recognize climbing as a positive tool for experiential learning.
- Joe Rockhead's also offers the "School of Rock" program for youngsters aged 10-16. It has two scheduling options: Wednesdays at 4:30-6:00 p.m. for 14 classes, and Saturdays at 11:00-12:30 for 13 classes. It targets various climbing skills for beginners and intermediate levels.
- For beginners, Joe Rockhead's has a "Price Programs" for beginners to the sport such as knot tying, basic movement, and belaying, which can equip climbers with the knowledge to tackle any of the gym's top-rope routes with confidence.
- Group Climb: Ages 7+ , Climb for 2 hours while we do the belaying! Perfect for birthdays, school groups, or a fun day out for friends.
- Group Belay Lessson/ Adventure Programs , suitable for Ages 14+