We run our Elite Camp in the summer specifically for players who want to train at a high and intense level. It will be offered for...
We run our Elite Camp in the summer specifically for players who want to train at a high and intense level. It will be offered for 6 weeks over the summer to give our select, rep, and elite campers (and those who want to get to that level) an alternative skill development environment.
This half-day training camp will differ from our other camp locations in that it is only offered for competitive-level players ages 10-15. It will be a serious environment with a high-level warm-up and challenging drills. The Elite Camp will be a great opportunity for players and teammates to improve their skills during the season.
The camp will be held indoors to keep players from being drained by the sun during the day, so that they can play and perform at their top level with their team in the evening. We have formed a partnership with the Toronto Mets and will be using their state-of-the-art training facility in Richmond Hill for all of our elite camps and winter programs.
Location: Toronto Mets Training Facility, 100 East Beaver Creek, Unit 4, Richmond Hill, ON
------- CAMP DETAILS ------- - FOD Elite Baseball will be run by current or former College Baseball players. This camp is for players who are serious about taking their game to the next level, and for those with the passion and work ethic to improve every day!
- FOD’s Elite Camp will be including top instruction in Hitting, Fielding, Pitching, and Fundamentals. It will focus on the following:
- Increased bat speed
– Keeping the barrel in the hitting zone as consistently and effectively as possible
– Driving the baseball to all areas of the field
– Quicker reactions and smarter approaches at the plate
– Footwork at all positions including catcher
– Proper routes to the ball, and getting to the ball quicker, at all positions.
– Pitching mechanics and maximizing velocity
– Commanding the fastball and off-speed pitch for strikes