Sweetwater is not your average maple syrup festival - it's been so much more since 1991!
- Visit the birthplace of Sweetwater... and fall in love with our natural heritage!
- Wander through the Sugar Bush
- Visit the Sugar Shack to see how sap is turned into liquid gold
- Warm up by an open fire (weather permitting) and roast some Bannock on a stick
- Play traditional games
- Listen to an Indigenous Storyteller
- Visit the Birds of Prey Field and say hello to the owls, hawks, and eagle
- Explore forested trails or head out on the boardwalk to see the marsh stir to life after a long winter's nap
- Purchase your supply of local maple syrup and honey