Enjoy outdoor fun with the beauty of nature as your backdrop at Heart Lake Conservation Park. From fishing in the lake or frolicki...
Enjoy outdoor fun with the beauty of nature as your backdrop at Heart Lake Conservation Park. From fishing in the lake or frolicking at our new pool and splash pad, to speeding above the water on one of our twin zip lines, Heart Lake offers all the best in outdoor entertainment.
----- HIGHLIGHTS ----- - Swimming
- Fitness Trail: The new fitness trail at Heart Lake Conservation Park features four outdoor fitness stations that offer: Accessible Fitness Opportunities, Strength Training, Cardio Activities, and Enhanced Stretching.
- Treetop Trekking: Enjoy the beauty of Heart Lake Conservation Park from high in the forest canopy, at our new Zip Line and Aerial Game Park. The aerial park features eight courses, 10 zip lines.
- Picnics: With 10 picnic sites located throughout the park, Heart Lake Conservation Park can easily accommodate groups, both large and small.
- Hiking: Heart Lake Conservation Park’s hiking trails offer some of the most panoramic vistas in southern Ontario.
- TreeCaching Trail: Watershed TreeCaching provides an opportunity for trail users to embark on a self-guided tour of the landscape.
- With the aid of smartphone technology, participants will learn about the tree species they encounter while discovering the rich cultural and natural heritage of our watersheds.
- Cross Country Running: During the fall, Heart Lake Conservation Park plays host to a number of cross-country races. The large shade trees offer runners the perfect conditions for training and competition.
- Day Camps: During the summer months, Heart Lake Conservation Area plays host to numerous day camps and daycares. We offer an ideal location with many shaded areas, picnic shelters for lunch and snack times, open fields for sports