Just a 90-minute drive from downtown Toronto, Niagara Falls awaits with plenty of exciting attractions for the whole family.
- You can view the waterfalls for free from scenic viewpoints along Niagara Parkway
- You'll be able to see them from all sorts of unique angles on a guided tour with Journey Behind the Falls.
- For an even more memorable experience, bigger kids can take on WildPlay's Zip line to the Falls for epic views 220 feet above the Niagara River.
- Those not afraid of heights can take a ride on the Clifton Hill Skywheel, Canada's largest Ferris wheel at 175-feet high.
- Venture to the top of Skylon Tower to view the falls from its 764-foot high perch
- Little ones and kids-at-heart will also love checking out the splash pools and water slides at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Waves Indoor Waterpark.
- Otherwise, experience the natural wonder aboard a Niagara City Cruise by Hornblower
- Take the family on a scenic hike along the Niagara River Recreation Trail