Daily, 10:00 to 19:00 till August 31st, Sept 1st - Oct 31st 08:30 to 18:00
Chudleigh’s Farm was first opened to the public in 1967. In the beginning, it was a place where families could pick their own appl...
Chudleigh’s Farm was first opened to the public in 1967. In the beginning, it was a place where families could pick their own apples and savour a few hours of country life. Since then, visiting the farm has become and annual ritual for generations of kids and kids at heart throughout the region around our Milton, Ontario home. And it’s a fun way to learn more about how food is grown.
EXPLORE THE FARM Everything fun and furry you need to know, to plan your memorable day at Chudleigh's farm. Play area, Farm animals, nature trail, The Fire Pit
- Kids (and the young at heart) will love the limitless, unrestricted access to all the outdoor activities found in our upper yard, and access to our backyard which includes all the food stalls, and our ever-popular music series on The Porch!
- Experience scenic tractor wagon rides by the Niagara Escarpment and stop by our pumpkin patch, visit our farm animal area and nature trail that features swing ropes.
- - Take a tractor ride to the apple field of your choice to pick the apples. Every apple field mentions signs that are helpful to find what you are looking for.
- Watch your children enjoy the play area that features four huge slides, a tower, and hay bale jumps, or enjoy one of our farm kitchen favorites and signature apple blossoms.
- Chudleigh’s is dog friendly, so get your dog to enjoy the fun. Dogs should be on Leash.
------ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO ------- - Although Chudleigh’s opens in mid-august, you’ll want to wait until September and October to go picking.
MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES Summer Music Nights Fall Apple Picking Food Events & More
GROUP GATHERINGS Make your next event a memorable one. Pre-book your group gathering through out self-serve ticketing portal. Celebrations School Trips Corporate Events