The Toronto Railway Museum has a variety of activities for all visitors. No matter what your interests are, there is no shortage o...
The Toronto Railway Museum has a variety of activities for all visitors. No matter what your interests are, there is no shortage of things to do at our museum!
------------ THINGS TO DO ------------
- One of our top offerings is a guided tour of Roundhouse Park. On a tour, our staff will take you inside our rolling stock & heritage buildings.
-At the Toronto Railway Museum, kids can discover the history of rail transportation in Toronto (featuring restored locomotives including an original more-than-50-year-old GO Train)
- For the hands-on experience seekers, kids can experience what it’s like to be an engineer in the train simulator, which lets kids use the brakes and blow the horn.
- Our miniature train ride is the perfect complement to a family day out in downtown Toronto. The main attraction during the summer is taking a ride on the miniature railway that loops around the park in front of the museum.
- Museum is open all summer; train rides operate from late-June to October
- Finally, if you’re looking for the perfect vacation gift from Toronto, or a birthday present for a loved one, our museum gift shop has the perfect train-themed gifts.